As far as Cuttlefish Bone/Samandar Jhag (سمندر جھاگ) also known as Cuttlebone, is concerned, it plays a variety of different roles in the eyes of people from different backgrounds. From the perspective of a TCM practitioner, it is better known as Endoconcha Sepiae, an effective Chinese herb that is commonly used in the treatments of gastritis and nocturnal emission. Cuttlebones are still a strange thing to most people in everyday life. That is to say, few people are aware of its impressive medicinal uses.
- Cuttlebone is extensively been used to relieve from gastric catarrh. It is also a favourite remedy for the patients suffering from spermatorrhea.
- It is used to stop bleeding.
- It is an effective cure for ulcers.
- It curbs peptic ulcer from your digestive tract and also provides protection to it.
- It is a good herbal remedy to stop internal and external bleeding.
- It stops bleeding in the digestive tract and keeps body stools at bay.
- It provides relief from asthma and alleviates the associated symptoms.
- Cuttlefish bone lessens the abnormal growth of tissues to avoid the risk of tumors.
- It provides strength to the broken bones.
- It is beneficial for curbing stomach ache and pain.
- It stops abnormal bleeding from the uterus to prevent metrorrhagia.
- It is effective to heal wounds.
- It is also a curable remedy for nose bleed.
- Cuttlebone is used to regulate the female reproductive system. It maintains the flow white discharge from the vagina to stop causing leucorrhea.
- It decreases the noisy belching from the mouth.
- It suppresses the inflammation of the outer layer to avoid eczema disease.
- The topical application of cuttlebone can reduce the skin rashes and skin lesions.
- It protects your intestine from intestinal disease.