Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
Dry Ginger powder is also known as (سونٹھ/Saunth) in Urdu and scientifically known as Zingiber Officinalis. This comes from fresh ginger that is dried before being used. It is a fine off-white powder that has a strong aroma and pungent flavour. This is mostly easy to store and has a long shelf life of a year.
- Ginger contains gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
- Ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
- Ginger may reduce muscle pain and soreness.
- The anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis.
- Ginger may drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
- Ginger can help treat chronic indigestion.
- Ginger powder may significantly reduce menstrual pain.
- Ginger may lower cholesterol levels.
- Ginger contains a substance that may help prevent cancer.
- Ginger may improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer’s disease.
- The active ingredient in ginger can help fight infections.