- Aletris farinosa
- Jonosia Asoka
- Cimicifuga racemosa
- Fraxinus americana
- Helonias dioica
- Hydrastis Canadensis
- Pulsatila nig
- Viburnum opulus
Menstrual and other gynea disorders.
Unique Selling points:
Barometer of physical and emotional health of women.
Relief from irregular, painful periods and other uterine disorders including scanty flow, premature periods, delayed periods, premenstrual pain, absence of menstruation, bearing-down pain.
Continued use of this preparation could be helpful against uterine fibroids, tumors, and other growths.
Mode of action:
- Natural hormone replacement therapy (hormone and hormone precursors).
- Anti-spasmodic–muscle cramps and other painful conditions.
- Emmenagogue – amenorrhea, and dysmenorrhea.
- Sedative, nervine and analgesics.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants—regulates sex hormone.
- Help the body to regain ”natural balance after the use of birth control pills (OCS)”
- Prevent miscarriage, false labor pain spasmodic and congested affection, easy delivery.
- Hormone modulation—act to promote fertility.
- Astringents having constricting and binding effect used to check hemorrhage and secretions.
- Adjustment of the body to the hormonal and other changes during the menstrual cycle, rather than delay the process with synthetic hormone replacement therapy.
- Treatment of PMS with an increase of quality of life in women.
- Maintain a good water balance in the body to relief emotional sensitivity due to an increase in retention of body fluids.
- Aletris Cordial syrup
- Natural hormone replacement therapy (hormone and hormonal precursors from the plant)
- Enhancement of muscle tone of the uterus
- Sedative nervine and analgesics
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants (regulates sex hormone)